Wednesday, January 5, 2011

NOW!

I'm aroused the moment I see you

Walk behind you and kiss the back of your neck

Reach around you and squeeze your lovely bosom

You feel me grow against you and I whisper in your ear...

"I want you....NOW!"

I drop to my knees

Slowly pull your panties down to the floor

On my way back up my tongue slides up your leg

Circles your asshole

My pants are down

I stand up

My hard cock is caressing your cunt

I slide it across your wet creamy folds

Pinch your nipples

God you feel so good

I move you toward the bed

Bend you over

Kneel behind you

Lick your delicious pussy

Suck on your clit

Bring it into my mouth

My cock is throbbing like mad

He wants a taste

I slide myself into you slowly

Spread your asscheeks

With a growl I shove my cock deep inside you

Pounding you with a fury

I yell your name with every other stroke

Your wetness driving me to near insanity

I pull out long enough to rip your clothes off

Drag you over to my playroom

Bound you to the floor

They way I like you

With your sweet round ass pointing to the sky

Waiting to be punished

Needing to be defiled

Begging to be pounded

Calling for the Beast......