Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Summer School

The scratches on my back were her revenge I guess
Her way of letting me know that even though she needed my cock
The drunken boast of my conquest of her to her man was unnecessary
She seemed disturbed that her attempts of bringing me pain only brought me pleasure
Feeling her sharp claws dig into me only served to make me dig deeper
Shove my thickness farther into her milk chocolate body
Her wrath turned into wonder then excitement
She realized that the more she ripped open my flesh
The more excited I became
The harder I became
She moved her assault to my ass
I growled and sunk my teeth into her neck
I knew that would leave a telltale mark but I didn't give a fuck
At the moment, neither did she
She gasps and digs her nails deeper into me
I pin her down
Force my way to the bottom of her creamy pussy
She curses me and warms my cock with her cum
I pull away from her moistness
Strands of her pleasure still connecting us
She leans up and sucks her essence off my cock
Her eyes shoot toward mine and begin to dance
"I know what you want, baby" she coos.
She faces away from me and lays on her stomach
Turning toward me with a wicked look, she says
"Take her....she's yours. Don't be gentle."
I lick between her delicious chocolate mounds
Her legs spread wider
I begin to circle and poke her asshole with my tongue
She responds by backing into my face
Begging for more
My fingers find their way to her dirty little hole next
One finger....two fingers....
"Please baby....now....take it....I need you to take it"
My hands grip her hips
My thumbs spread her bottom wide
I enter her ass slowly
Forcing my head in
"Fuck yes Baby...please...now"
Snapping her head back by her hair
I shove my cock deep within her
"GOD YES!!!! FUCK YOUR DIRTY LITTLE WHORE!!!"
Her words fuel my cravings
My assault becomes harsher
She eats it up like candy
"POUND MY FUCKING ASS BABY!!! USE ME!!!"
My growls carry her over the edge
She releases an unholy scream
Pours her pleasure on my sheets
Her scent triggers my surge
One final pull on her hair
One final shove inside her
My seed flows to its target
I fall to the side and sweetly kiss my lovely playtoy
Her hands survey my sweaty body
One finds its way between my legs
Her talons dig into my flesh
A warning to watch my behaviour
Her outstretched fingers soothe my pain
Validation that she'll be back for more