Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Acceptance

My pet gasps as I pull her up to my lips

I tell her, "Your body is mine to do with as I please."

She moans and kisses me furiously

"Yes. Sir." She pants.

I hang her up with the binds in the door jam

She drops her eyes to the floor showing her submission to me

I growl and sink my teeth between her lovely breasts

She gasps and says, "Sir can take his pet however he chooses."

My pet moans as I bite her on the stomach

I look up at her with evil intent in my eyes

Then I quickly lift her up and bite her inner thigh

She moans and I bite her thigh harder

My pet bites her lip holding in a moan

I stop my assault on her thigh

I start just breathing on her sweet pussy

Her scent is driving me mad

"Sir taste me, I'm yours" she purrs "Devour me"

I growl into her cunt

"Yes Sir" my pet moans "Be that animal you want to be with me"

I shove my face between her legs

Lick and suck every inch of her juicy cunt

My pet responds by bucking into my face

I lift my head and growl

"OH GOD!" She exclaims.

I bury my head between her thighs and begin feasting again

My pet cries out "Fuck Sir. Can I please?"

I look up with her juices all over my mouth and shout "WHAT?????"

"Please Sir please" she begs

"WHAT IS IT?" I bark. "SPIT IT OUT PET!!

"Fuck. Can your pet cum?" she whimpers

I give her an evil grin

She screams with absolute frustration and want

I look at her and  demand "Feed Sir HIS nectar....NOW!!!!"

I position my mouth to quench my thirst

"GIMME MY CUM!" I scream at her.

"SIR!" she shouts as I feel her pussy muscles tighten. "FUCK! UHHHH YESSSSS!"

I drink every drop that she pours into my mouth

I release her from her binds

Kiss her deeply

"I want your collar" she whispers to me.

I kiss her again swallowing her words of worship

She accepted my collar

SHE now belongs to ME, HER Sir

MY pet

MY slave