Friday, September 3, 2010

Morning Greeting

My pet bows her head and crawls over to me
She runs her tongue along my foot placing kiss under her ankle bone
Her mind totally consumed by her Sir
Lost in wanting to worship and pour herself into her kisses
Her licks..
Her caress...
My pet softly kisses and nips along my calf
I moan my acceptance
I feel her need to show her Sir that she's a good pet.
She kisses her way behind my knee and licks my his inner thigh
I spread open my legs inviting her to explore a little higher
My pet bites down firm but gently on my hip bone
Her fingertips run up to my chest then as she licks and kisses across my stomach
I moan as she drags her nails down my body
Her tongue tasting my skin as she kisses down over the other hip
My cock springs to life hardening more with every touch
I stroke my pet's hair trying not to just grab her and take what's mine
She brings hands down to sirs other calf and massages slowly and firmly
Her eyes showing her Sir how much she enjoys being my pet
She whispers "Did Sir like it when his pet licked up behind sirs knee and inner thigh?"
I answer, "Yes. Very much. My pet is good to me."
She replies, "All of this Sir is for you."
My pet slides her tongue from the tip of my cock to my asshole
Achingly slow......
I growl with approval
She keeps whispering between my legs over and over
"For you Sir..all for you"
Sir is pleased
I adore my pet